- Media & Events
- Where to Buy
Q: I’m having problems connecting my device to a Phiaton Bluetooth product. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
A: Please confirm that the device you wish to pair with is turned on.
Please confirm that the Bluetooth feature on the device is activated.
Pleas check the distance between your product and the other device. (Ensure you are within 3 feet of the device and Phiaton Bluetooth product).
Please make sure the Bluetooth profile is set properly on your device.
Please refer to pairing instructions in the Owners Guide.
Q: How do I know if my Bluetooth profile is set properly on my Bluetooth device?
A: If you are having pairing issues, you may want to check the bluetooth profile on your Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with Phiaton earphones/headphones. We recommend checking with the manufacturer or manual for the Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth product.
Q: Is there a driver update for my Phiaton Bluetooth headphones/earphones?
A: All Phiaton Bluetooth products come with the Phiaton Bluetooth certification program which offers the latest software version. If you are having pairing issues, you may however want to install the latest Bluetooth software on the device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth product.
Q: My device will let me add the Phiaton Bluetooth product, but when I try to ‘connect’, it just hangs for a minute or two, then gives me a message saying it was unable to connect. How do I fix this?
A: Try deleting PS 210 BTNC from your Bluetooth device and try pairing again
Turn off the power on your Bluetooth device then try pairing again.
Turn off the power on your PS 210 BTNC then try pairing again.
Q: What is the operating range of my Phiaton Bluetooth headphones/earphones?
A: The max distance you can be from your Phiaton Bluetooth headphone or earphone and your Bluetooth device is:
PS 20 BT - Up to 33 feet*
PS 210 BTNC - Up to 33 feet*
Chord MS 530 - Up to 33 feet*
Q: How long does it take to charge the battery and how long does it last on a full charge?
* (Noise Cancelling OFF/ON)
Q: I am able to pair my Phiaton Bluetooth headphones/earphones to one device, but I'm not able to pair with another device I own. What is the problem?
A: When experiencing a pairing issues, the reason may vary by manufacturer and OS. We suggest the following steps to help solve the issue you are experiencing:
Ensure the Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth Earphone or Headphon has the latest Bluetooth software installed
Visit your device manufacturer support center for solutions to Bluetooth pairing issues
You may also find helpful tips/solutions in blogs and forums by searching the web for your specific device make and model and 'Bluetooth pairing issues'
If you are having a pairing issue with a laptop, here are some additional suggestions:
1) Make sure your laptop has a built-in Bluetooth adaptor
- Most of the laptop has built in Bluetooth adaptor but there may be products without the them.
If your products do not have a built in Bluetooth adaptor, please contact the laptop manufacturer to purchase it. Or you may purchase an external Bluetooth Dongle from a consumer electronics store.
- When you are using a Bluetooth Dongle, you need to install the correct device driver software. Please refer to manufacturer's manual for installlation.
2) Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Laptop
- If your bluetooth setting on 'Disable' mode please make it 'enabled' which means turning Bluetooth switch to 'On'.
- How to enable the Bluettoth fuction may be vary depending on the devices. Please refer to manufactuer's manual.
3) The correct device driver software must be installed according to your laptop manufacturer, product model and OS
4) Please visit your Laptop manufacturer's website to download device driver software correspond to your model and operating software.
- Make sure the device driver software is for the stereo headset.
- When you are experiencing a difficulty, please contact your manufacturer for further assistance.
- Pairing laptop to a Bluetooth headset may vary dependending on the laptop model and OS. Please refer to product manual offered by the Laptop manufacture.
Q: How do I reset my Phiaton Bluetooth headphones/earphones to the original factory settings?
A: The reset button is a very small hole located next to the USB connector. Use a small pin to press the Reset button.