If Phiaton's previous headphones are any indication, we expect they will sound much better than other earbuds at this price, and possibly better than more expensive ones, too..
Let’s start with the big one: compared to numerous other options I have tested, the Phiaton Curve earphones may have the best sound quality I have heard in a pair of minimalist earphones to-date.
They perform great in all kinds of situations and the secure-fit ear tips make them very comfortable to wear for long stretches, be it a long run or a long flight. They're another step in the right direction towards the optimal around-the-neck headphone design.
The Phiaton Curve BT 120 NC wireless earphones are water resistant and allow for an hour of use with just a 5-minute charge.
- Bluetooth Chip: Qualcomm aptX
- High Quality Dynamic Speakers Unit: 12 mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Max. Input Power: 40 mW
- Communication Network: Bluetooth 4.2
- Operating Range: Within 10 m / 33 ft.
- Call Time (NC on / off): 5 hrs / 8.5 hrs
- Music Play Time (NC on / off): 5 hrs / 8.5 hrs
- Standby Time (NC on / off): 12.5 hrs / 290 hrs
- Full Charge Time: 2 hrs
- Quick Charge: Get 1 hour of use from 5 minutes of charging
Whats in the Box
- BT 120 NC Earphones
- 4x Sets of Silicon Ear Tips (XS, S, M, L)
- Audio Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Guide (Including 1-Year Warranty)