Phiaton's BOLT BT 700 are an excellent pair of true wireless earbuds packing everything you want - plus a nifty portable speaker - at a very attractive price.
Awesome battery life and, most important for me, excellent comfort.
Phiaton is committed to bring the best possible call quality to its users… and as such I've been very happy with how good they sound.
Phiaton's custom-made drivers that deliver fine-tuned, high resolution audio and faster response while providing comfortable all day fit.
The Phiaton earbuds do a great job with sound for all of the genres I tested… They are well built and quite comfortable.
The Phiaton Bolt BT 700 True Wireless earphones mark the company's foray into the latest headphone space and offer up a charging case that doubles as a portable speaker.Full Review
- Communication Network: Bluetooth 5.0
- Driver unit: Balanced Armature
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Driver Unit Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Max. Input Power: 40 mW
- Operating Range: Within 10 m / 33 ft.
- Call Time: 5 hrs Max.
- Music Play Time: 5 hrs Max.
- Standby Time: 94 hrs Max.
- Full Charge Time: 2 hrs (2.5 hrs including Charging Speaker Case)
- Fast Charging: Support 15 min. Charging= 1 hr Playing
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz(2.402 GHz - 2.480 GHz)
- Earbud Weight: 6.5 g
- Charging Speaker Case:
- Input Power: DC 5 V / over 1 A
- Battery: Lithium Ion, DC 3.7 / 750 mAh
- Full Charging Time including Earphones: 2.5 hrs
- Number of 'BOLT' charging with 'Charging Speaker Case': 3 times (4 X 5 hrs = 20 hrs with fully charged earbuds)
- Speaker Output: 3W Max.
- Music Play Time via Bolt & Speaker: 8 hrs Max.
- Standby Time(BT OFF): 220 hrs Max.
- FDimensions(L x W x H): 3.70 X 1.45 X 1.41 in
- Weight with BOLT Earphones': 93 g / 0.21 lb
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 45 °C / -4 ~ 113 °F
What's in the Box
- BOLT BT 700 Earphones
- 4 x Sets of Silicon Ear Tips (XS, S, M, L)
- USB Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Guide (Including 1-Year Warranty)