I am able to pair my Phiaton Bluetooth headphones/earphones to one device, but I'm not able to pair with another device I own. What is the problem?
When experiencing a pairing issues, the reason may vary by manufacturer and OS. We suggest the following steps to help solve the issue you are experiencing:
Ensure the Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth Earphone or Headphone has the latest Bluetooth software installed
Visit your device manufacturer support center for solutions to Bluetooth pairing issues
You may also find helpful tips/solutions in blogs and forums by searching the web for your specific device make and model and ‘Bluetooth pairing issues’
If you are having a pairing issue with a laptop, here are some additional suggestions:
1) Make sure your laptop has a built-in Bluetooth adaptor
– Most laptops have a built in Bluetooth adaptor but there may be some without them.
If your products do not have a built in Bluetooth adaptor, please contact the laptop manufacturer to purchase one. Or you may purchase an external Bluetooth Dongle from a consumer electronics store.
– When you are using a Bluetooth Dongle, you need to install the correct device driver software. Please refer to manufactures manual for installation.
2) Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Laptop
– If your Bluetooth setting on ‘Disable’ mode please make it ‘enabled’ which means turning Bluetooth switch to ‘On’.
– How to enable the Bluetooth function may be vary depending on the devices. Please refer to manufactur’s manual.
3) The correct device driver software must be installed according to your laptop manufacturer, product model and OS
4) Please visit your Laptop manufacturer’s website to download device driver software correspond to your model and operating software.
– Make sure the device driver software is for the stereo headset.
– When you are experiencing a difficulty, please contact your manufacturer for further assistance.
– Pairing laptop to a Bluetooth headset may vary depending on the laptop model and OS. Please refer to product manual offered by the Laptop manufacture.