The perfect combination with feature rich cutting edge technology, unique design, and exceptional sound quality, all packed into a wireless form factor.
Phiaton presents the Chord MS 530 Headphones with superior sound quality featuring Bluetooth 4.0 and active noise cancelling technology. In all genres of music, whether it is pop, rock, jazz, or classical, the perfect combination of chords bring melody to a song. The Chord MS 530 also has the perfect combination of cutting edge technology, unique design, and exceptional sound quality to bring harmony to your ears.
The Phiaton Moderna Series, known for its bold styling, modern aesthetics and world class sonic performance, embraces a new evolution, now known as the M-Series. The exceptional M-Series signifies all of the qualities encompassed in the Moderna Series' past, present, and future. Phiaton's M-Series advancements will exceed every expectation with the highest standards in design, sound quality, technology, engineering, and comfort.
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- THD: Less than 5% up to 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB at 1 kHz
- Max. Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Weight: 0.64 lb / 290 g (Without cord)
- Communication Network: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating Range: Within 10 m
- Call Time: 17 hrs / 29 hrs (NC on / off)
- Music Play Time: 18 hrs / 30 hrs (NC on / off)
- Standby Time: 49 hrs / 980 hrs (NC on / off)
- Full Charge Time: 2.5 hrs
- Bluetoot Profile Support: HFP v1.6 / HSP v1.2 / A2DP v1.2 / AVRCP v1.6
- Audio Codec: SBC, aptX
What's in the Box?
- Chord MS 530 M-Series Headphones
- Carrying Case
- Microphone Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Inflight Adapter (2.5mm Double Mono Jack)
- Owners Guide