FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. (February 7, 2017) – Phiaton Corporation, a premium manufacturer of high-performance personal audio products, announced a limited edition pink color option to its popular BT 100 NC wireless earphones. Phiaton also released limited quantities of the BT 100 NC in grey, which was available for a limited time last year.
The BT 100 NC wireless headphones feature active noise-cancellation and IPX4 sweat and water resistance, making them an ideal companion for work, travel and exercise. Additional features include:
- Bluetooth 4.0: improves sound quality and extends battery life
- aptX Technology: increases digital streaming efficiency and improves overall dynamic range
- Multipoint Connection: connects two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously
- Wireless Music & Calls: full in-line musical controls allow you to take charge of your songs without having to find your device
- NFC Technology: allows for easy pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices or instant pairing with any NFC-enabled Bluetooth device
- Everplay-X Technology: allows you to continue calling or listening to your music, even if the battery runs out or your audio device is not Bluetooth-compatible
- 13.5mm Drivers: provide striking bass and full-range, high-definition sound
- Vibration Notification: signals when a call is being received or you have stepped outside the communication range
- Clear Voice Capture (CVC): enhances your calling experience and clarity of phone calls
About Phiaton Corporation
Phiaton produces elegant and crystal clear headphones that are designed for the audiophile who’s searching for premium sound quality. Every Phiaton product combines inventive technology and elegant design for the most natural soundstage, wearability and eye-catching appeal in audio gear today.
# # #
Max Borges Agency
305-374-4404 ext. 149
Max Borges Agency
305-374-4404 ext. 193
See BT 100 NC in action here.