If you are having pairing issues, you may want to check the Bluetooth profile on your Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with Phiaton earphones/headphones. We recommend checking with the manufacturer or manual for the Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth product.
Try deleting the Phiaton Bluetooth product from your Bluetooth device and try pairing again
Turn the power off/on on your Bluetooth device then try pairing again.
The max distance you can be from your Phiaton Bluetooth headphone or earphone and your Bluetooth device is up to 33 feet.
When experiencing a pairing issues, the reason may vary by manufacturer and OS. We suggest the following steps to help solve the issue you are experiencing:
Ensure the Bluetooth device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth Earphone or Headphone has the latest Bluetooth software installed
Visit your device manufacturer support center for solutions to Bluetooth pairing issues
You may also find helpful tips/solutions in blogs and forums by searching the web for your specific device make and model and ‘Bluetooth pairing issues’
If you are having a pairing issue with a laptop, here are some additional suggestions:
1) Make sure your laptop has a built-in Bluetooth adaptor
– Most laptops have a built in Bluetooth adaptor but there may be some without them.
If your products do not have a built in Bluetooth adaptor, please contact the laptop manufacturer to purchase one. Or you may purchase an external Bluetooth Dongle from a consumer electronics store.
– When you are using a Bluetooth Dongle, you need to install the correct device driver software. Please refer to manufactures manual for installation.
2) Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Laptop
– If your Bluetooth setting on ‘Disable’ mode please make it ‘enabled’ which means turning Bluetooth switch to ‘On’.
– How to enable the Bluetooth function may be vary depending on the devices. Please refer to manufactur’s manual.
3) The correct device driver software must be installed according to your laptop manufacturer, product model and OS
4) Please visit your Laptop manufacturer’s website to download device driver software correspond to your model and operating software.
– Make sure the device driver software is for the stereo headset.
– When you are experiencing a difficulty, please contact your manufacturer for further assistance.
– Pairing laptop to a Bluetooth headset may vary depending on the laptop model and OS. Please refer to product manual offered by the Laptop manufacture.
Please see the owners guide on the product page to locate the reset function for your specific Phiaton Bluetooth device or contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please confirm that the device you wish to pair with is turned on.
Please confirm that the Bluetooth feature on the device is activated.
Please confirm that the Phiaton headphones are in pairing mode (LED light will flash red and blue when in pairing mode)
Please check the distance between your product and the other device. (Ensure you are within 3 feet of the device and Phiaton Bluetooth product).
Please make sure the Bluetooth profile is set properly on your device.
Please refer to pairing instructions in the Owners Guide.
If the Phiaton headphones have been previously paired to another device, please ensure the previous devices Bluetooth is turned off.
Power off completely the device in which you are trying to pair and upon powering back on, try again.
All Phiaton Bluetooth products come with the Phiaton Bluetooth certification program which offers the latest software version. If you are having pairing issues, you may however want to install the latest Bluetooth software on the device you are trying to pair with a Phiaton Bluetooth product.
Phiaton Bluetooth specifications vary by product. Please go to the product page of your Phiaton products as this information is listed under “SPECS.”
HOW DOES ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION TECHNOLOGY WORK?
Active noise cancellation technology is achieved with electronic circuitry within the headphones/earphones that actively reduce outside sound waves over low-frequency.
Active noise cancelling technology blocks the ambient background noise so that low frequency sound like engine noise from planes, trains, or subways is nearly eliminated.
Active noise cancellation uses electronic circuitry to actively reduce low frequency sound waves while passive noise isolating helps block noise due to the fact of the ear pads, ear tips covering your ears.
No, as active noise cancellation technology does not block all sound, but instead blocks your low frequency ambient background noise. While voices will be muffled, active noise cancellation technology works best on sounds produced under 1kHz.
No, what you are hearing is the noise cancelling operating sound.
Please contact email@example.com or call 1 (866) 313-3203
Firmly hold the earphone between your thumb and index finger.
With your other hand, gently pull the silicon tip off the nozzle.
When removing the Comply foam tips, gently pinch the base of the foam tip, twist and pull off the nozzle.
Now a fresh pair of ear tips can be placed on the nozzle.
Yes, our headphones have replaceable ear pads. Each headphone model has a different method of removing the ear pads. We highly suggest that you send in your headphones to the Phiaton Service Center so that a technician can properly change the ear pads .
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1 (866) 313-3203
Make sure the jack is fully inserted and locked into the headset (for detachable cable cords).
Make sure the jack is fully plugged into your audio source.
Make sure your audio source is turned on.
Please check the volume on the audio source.
What is your return policy? Received your order but it’s not what you expected? We’re here to help. If you change your mind after placing an order, you can request a return or exchange. We want to make the returns and refund process a breeze for our customers, so here’s a rundown on what to expect:
- If more than 30 days have gone by since the receipt of purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned with all the original packaging, accessories, and in the same condition which you received it in.
- A shipping charge of $5.99 will be made for returns or exchanges and will be debited out of the total cost of the product.
- Any free items or gifts included with your purchase must also be returned to us in order to process any returns or exchanges.
- Please note that it may take longer than usual to process returns and exchanges depending on the product and its availability. We will keep you updated with what is happening with your request so you can go stress-free.
- If you wish to exchange your item for a different color, please contact customer service for details. If you would like to exchange your item for a different product, please request a return and place a new order for the product you prefer.
- For items purchased offline or with our retail partners please follow their return policy.
For a complete breakdown on our return policy, please read the return policy in its completion here.