Enhanced noise cancelling performance and optimal sound quality are achieved by stacking up two diaphragms with different acoustic characteristics.
I’m going to start this off by saying this might be one of the best headsets I have reviewed. The 900 Legacy doesn’t skimp out on sound quality whatsoever.
The Phiaton 900 Legacy headphones are among the best I’ve tried sound-wise, and absolutely the best at noise reduction…These are excellent headphones.
- Communication Network: Bluetooth 5.1
- Output Power: Power Class 2
- Max. Communication Range: Discoverable within 10 m / 33 ft.
- Full Charging Time: 3 hour 20 minutes
- Call Time : Max. 39 Hours
- Music Play Time : Max. 43 Hours
- Standby Time : Max. 320 Hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz (2.402 GHz ~ 2.480 GHz)
- Bluetooth Profile Support: HFP v1.7 / HSP v1.2 / A2DP v1.3.1 / AVRCP v1.6
- Audio Codec: SBC, Qualcomm® aptXTMHD, aptXTM, AAC (If the ‘Bluetooth Device’ can not support Qualcomm® aptXTMor aptX-HDTMaudio or AAC mode, it will be connected with SBC mode.)
- Battery: Lithium Polymer DC 3.7 V / 1000 mAh
- Microphone Frequency Range: 50 ~ 4,000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB
- Support Echo Cancellation and Talk Noise: cVc® Solution
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 45 °C
- Size: 180 x 172 x 23 mm (H x W x D) / 7.1 x 6.8 x 0.9 inch (H x W x D)
- Weight: 256 g (0.56 lb)
- Type: Φ 40 mm Driver Units
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz ~ 27 kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
* The specifications are subject to change without prior notice for quality improvement.
What's in the Box
- 900 Legacy Digital Hybrid Headphones
- Microphone Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Case
- Quick Guide & Warranty Card